An AB Living Trust will both avoid probate and reduce estate tax at your death. Much like a will, a living trust lets you leave your property to the people you want to inherit it.
During your lifetime, you still have control over all the property transferred to your living trust and can do what you want with it– sell it, spend it, or give it away. Then, after your death, the person you named to take over as trustee distributes the property to the family and friends you named.
This LegalDesq AB Living Trust Package Includes:
- AB Living Trust for a Married Couple
- Advance Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Quitclaim Deed for a Married Couple*
- Will for Married Testator Community Property States
- Attorney drafted and reviewed
Have a more complex matter? Come on, give us a call. LegalDesq attorneys are ready to help.