Comprehensive estate planning is planning for your family’s future. Unfortunately, most people do not have a comprehensive, or even a simple estate plan in place. Estate planning establishes who will receive your assets after your death, and when and how the transfer of those assets will occur.
Additionally, comprehensive estate planning provides for you and your loved ones, in the event you become mentally incapacitated.
A LegalDesq Comprehensive Estate Plan Includes:
- 2 – Advance Directives
- Assignment of Property for Couple*
- 2 – Durable Powers of Attorney for Finances
- Living Trust for a Married Couple
- Quitclaim Deed for Married Couple*
- 2 – Wills for Married Testator Community Property States
- Attorney drafted and reviewed
Have a more complex matter? Come on, give us a call. LegalDesq attorneys are ready to help.