Comprehensive estate planning establishes who will receive your assets after your death, and when and how the transfer of those assets will occur. Additionally, comprehensive estate planning provides for you and your loved ones, in the event you become mentally incapacitated.
A LegalDesq Comprehensive Estate Plan Includes:
- Advance Directive
- Assignment of Property for One*
- Durable Power of Attorney for Finances
- Living Trust for a Single Person
- Quitclaim Deed*
- Will for an Unmarried Person
- Attorney drafted and reviewed
Have a more complex matter? Come on, give us a call. LegalDesq attorneys are ready to help.