Corporate Name Change

3 Easy Steps

Complete our simple
online questionnaire.
Our professionals will prepare
all your documents.
Your final documents will be
filed and sent to you.

To make a Corporate Name Change, it is necessary to prepare and file with the appropriate state agency a written request. Depending on your state, this document may be called a “Certificate of Amendment” or something else.

If you want to change your company name, LegalDesq can draft and file everything on your behalf and provide you piece of mind that it will be done right, the first time.

Have a more complex matter? Come on, give us a call. LegalDesq attorneys are ready to help.

Take advantage of our
Easy and affordable rate
$129 + state filing fee
Call us now
(888) 588-1427


* Required fields.

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *

Message *