If your business is a Sole Proprietorship, you will need to file a fictitious business name statement (D.B.A. or “doing business as”) in order to conduct business under a business name. If you’re a Corporation or LLC doing business under a name other than its legal name, you must also obtain a DBA.
We can obtain your DBA so you can open a bank account, and get on with your business.
- Verification of your DBA name availability
- Drafting and filing your DBA
- Publication of your fictitious business name
- Attorney responses to your questions
- Attorney drafted and reviewed
$99 + filing fee*